Composition for Acretin :
0.025 or 0.05 tretinoin w / w in a cream base
- Tretinoin is used in the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Pharmacological properties: Although how tretinoin works is not known enough, current evidence indicates that it stimulates skin permeation to produce keratinocytes at a faster rate and works to reduce the adhesion between these cells, which constitutes an inappropriate environment for pathogenic proliferation (propionic acne bacteria).
- About 0 of the product used is absorbed into the dermis and epidermis layers, while 80 of this amount remains on the surface of the skin.
- The cream should not come in contact with the eyes, mouth, and other mucous surfaces or open wounds.
- Tretinoin can cause severe skin irritation in those with eczema.
- Avoid using cosmetics that contain high concentrations of alcohol, spices, or lemon.
- Sun exposure should be minimized.
- Topical tretinoin is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, and in those with a family history of cutaneous epithelial neoplasms.
- Excessive redness, swelling, blistering, or crusting of the skin may occur in some allergic people.
How to use:
- It is preferable, before completing the product, to gently wash the face using a gentle soap, and after drying it should wait 20-30 minutes before treating with the cream.
- Apply the cream gently once a day before going to sleep and use a sufficient amount to cover the affected areas.
- 1 The dose and number of times of use can be adjusted to control the degree of scaling and the severity of erythema.
(This drug is)
- Medicine is a product that affects your health, and consuming it contrary to instructions exposes you to danger.
- Follow carefully the doctor’s prescription, the prescribed method of use, and the instructions of the pharmacist who dispensed it to you.
- The doctor and the pharmacist are the two that are good for medicine, its use, and its harm.
- Do not automatically interrupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.
- Do not repeat the medicine without a prescription.
- Do not leave medicines in the reach of children.
To buy Acretin contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.