Aerius 5 mg film-coated tablets
read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
keep this leaflet. you may need to read it again.
if you have any further questions. ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- this medicine has been prescribed for you only .
- don’t pass it on to others. it may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
- if youget any side effect, talk to your doctors or pharmacist or nurse . this includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
How Aerlus works
Aerlus is an antiallergy medicine that does not make you drowsy.It helps control your allergic reaction and its symptoms
When Aerlus should be used
- Aerius relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis tinflammation of the nasal passages caused by an allergy, for example,hay fever or allergy to dust mites) In adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older
- These symptoms Include sneezing, runny or Itchy nose, itchy palate, and itchy, red or watery eyes.
- Aerius is also used to relieve the symptoms associated with urticarla (a skin condition caused by an allergy).
- These symptoms include itching and hives.
- Relief of these symptoms lasts a full day and helps you to tesume your normal dally activities and sleep.
How to take Aerius
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure
Adults and adolescents 12 years of age and over
- The recommended dose is one tablet once a day with water, with or without food.
- This medicine is for oral use
- Swallow the tablet whole
- Regarding the duration of treatment, your physician will determine the type of allergic rhinitis you are suffering from and will determine for how long you should take Aerlus If your allergic rhinitis is intermittent (presence for less than 4 days per week or for less than 4 weeks), your physician will recommend you a treatment schedule that will depend on the evaluation of the history of your disease.
- If your allergic rhinitis is persistent (presence of symptoms for 4 days or more per week and for more than 4 weeks), your physiclan may recommend you a longer term treatment.
To buy Aerius contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.