- seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Allear is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 6 months of age and older.
Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria:
- Allear is indicated for the treatment of the uncomplicated skin manifestations of chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children 6 months and older.
Dosage & administration:
Not to be used for infant below 6 months.
Children from 6 months to 5 years of age:
- The recommended initial dose of Allear oral solution is 1.25 mg(1/2) teaspoon oral solution) (2.5 ml) once daily the 1.25mg once daily dose should not be exceeded base on comparable exposure to adults receiving 5 mg.
Children 6 to 11 years of age:
- The recommended dose of Alllear is 2.5mg (1/2 tablet or teaspoon 5 ml oral solution) one daily in the evening.
- Dose adjustment for renal and Hepatic impairment
In adults and children 12 years of age and older with:
- Mild renal impairment (creatinine clearance 50-80 ml/min): a dose of 2.5 mg once daily is recommended.
- Moderate renal impairment CLCR= 30-50 ml/min):a dose of 2.5 mg once every other day is recommended.
- sever renal impairment CLCR=10-30 ml/min): a dose of 2.5 mg twice weekly (administrated once every3-4 days) is recommended.
- End stage renal disease patients CLCR <10 ml/min) and patients undergoing hemodialysis should not receive Allear.
- No dose adjustment is needed in patients with solely hepatic impairment.
- In patients with both hepatic impairment adjustment of the dose is recommended.
- Patients should be advised not to ingest more that the recommended dose of Allear because of the increased risk somnolence of higher dose.
To buy Allear contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.