INDICATION OF ANTI – COX II 15 MG 30 TAB
- Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of Anticox II (meloxicam) and other treatment options before deciding the use of Anticox II.
- Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals.
- Anticox II is indicated for relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anticox II is indicated for relief of the signs and symptoms of pauciarticular or polyarticular course Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis in patients 2 years of age and older.
DOSAGE OF ANTI – COX II 15 MG 30 TAB
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
The recommended dose is :
- The total daily amount should be taken as a single dose, water or another liquid, during a meal.
- Undesirable eefects may be minimized by using the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration necessary to control symptoms.
- The patient’s need for symptomatic relief & response to therapy should be reevaluated periodically, especially in patients with osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritis: 7.5 mg/day.
- If necessary the dose may be increased to 15 mg/day.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 15 mg/day. According to the therapeutic response, the dose may be reduced to 7.5 mg/day.
- Ankylosing spondyalitis: 15 mg/day.
- According to the therapeutic response, the dose may be reduced to 7.5 mg/day.
- Elderly patients and patients with increased risk for adverse reactions: The recommended dose for long term treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis & Ankylosing spondylitis in elderly patients is 7.5 mg/day.
- In patients with increased risk of adverse reactions: Start treatment at the dose of not exceed 7.5 mg/day.
- Renal impairment: In dialysis patients with severe renal failure; the dose should mg/day.
- No dose reduction is required in patients with mild to moderate renal impairment ( i.e. patients with a creatinine clearance of greater than ml/min ).
- Hepatic impairment: No dose reduction is required in patients with mild to moderate hepatic impairment.
- Adolescent : The maximum recommended dose for adolescents is 0.25 mg/kg. As a dosage for use in children has not yet been established, usage should be restricted to adolescents & adults.
- The maximum recommended daily dose of Anticox II is 15 mg.
OVER-DOSAGE OF ANTI – COX II 15 MG 30 TAB
- In case of overdose the standard measures of gastric evacuation & general supportive measures should be used as there is no known antidote.
- It has been shown in a clinical trial that cholestyramine accelerates the elimination of meloxicam.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF ANTI – COX II 15 MG 30 TAB
- This medicine product is contra-indicated in the following situations: Pregnancy & Lactation.
- Hypersensitivity to meloxicam or to one of the excipients or hypersensitivity to substances with a similar action, e.g. NSAIDs aspirin.
- Anticox II should not be given to patients who have developed signs of asthma, nasal polyps, angioneuroyic edema or urticaria following the administration of aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, related to previous NSAIDs therapy.
- Active, or history of recurrent peptic ulcer/haemorrhage (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding).
- Severely impaired liver function; Non-dialysed severe renal failure; Gastrointestinal bleeding, history of cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; Severe heart failure. Children under 15 years.
To buy ANTI – COX II contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.