WHAT ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Vitamin B1. plain
This medicine is indicated in certain transient adult (+15 years) fatigue conditions
You must talk to your doctor you do not feel better or if you feel worse
- The active substance is
For one sugar-coated tablet
- The other ingredients are:
Matre starch, starch paste, anhydrous glucose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium
stearate, talc, sodium hydrogen carbonate, carmellose sodium, white beeswax
num die 17. stoluose, sunset yollow FCF aluminium (110).
glycerol monopolyotte B. pervido um below
Do not take ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet
- If you are allergic to submine , any of the other ingradients of this medicine
Warnings and precautions
- This medicinal product contains lactose, glucose and sucrose. This medicine should not be used by patients with glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome (rare hereditary diseases), galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or a sucre
- Isomaltase deficiency or fructose intolerance
- This medicine contains a 20 colouring ngen (E110) and may provoke alergie reactions
- if symptoms persist for more than 4 weeks consult your physician.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet
Children and adolescents
- ARCALION should not be used in children and adolescents
- Other medicines and ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take
any other medicines. ARCALION may interact with the following medicines:
- Diuretics (used for treatment of high blood pressure), which may increase the
thiamine urinary excretion (Vitamine B1, derived from sulibutamine)
- Neuromuscular blockung agents (used in general anaesthesia) whose effects may
be increased with thiamine (Vitamine B1, derived from Sulbutamine)
ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet with food, drinks and alcohol
- Not applicable
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
Tablets should be swallowed whole with a large glass of winter, dividing the doses
between the moming and midday meals
Duration of treatment is limited to 4 weeks
Nowy take this medicine as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure,
Method of administration
- Ora route
Duration of treatment
- Do not use for more than 4 weeks
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS ?
Like al medicines, ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet can cause side effects
although not everybody gets them.
The following side effects have been observed
Uncommon (meet up to 1 in 100 patients but more than in 1.000
- cutaneous eruption
- nausea, vomiting.
No known and cannot be imated from the albe data
stomach pain, diarrhoea
Due to the presence of Sunset Yellow FCF risk of allergic reaction
HOW TO STORE ARCALION 200 mg, sugar coated tablet
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children,
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the outer
- packaging The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
- Store below 30°C
- Medicines should not be disposed of via waste water or household wato. Ask your
- pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required.
- These memes will
- help protect the environment
To buy ARCALION contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.