Indications of the Aspocid:
- To help with heart attacks and to reduce heart attacks and strokes.
- Helps prevent clotting and platelet aggregation and prevent blood clots from forming in people prone to stroke.
- Reducing the risk of blood clots and arterial blockages.
- Pain reliever, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory in large doses
- Do not take aspocid if you are allergic to the active ingredient acetylsalicylic acid
- If you are allergic to NSAIDs If you have ever suffered from swelling of the face, lips, or throat and tongue Cases of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer Patients with stroke and high blood flow Kidney diseases, liver, and asthmatic crises
Aspocid with pregnancy and lactation:
- It is better not to use Aspocide during pregnancy, but if necessary, it can be used if the benefit is greater than its harm, and it is under the supervision of a doctor at a dose not exceeding 100 mg per day.
- It should not be used during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Aspocid may pass through breast milk and reach the infant, so you should consult your doctor before using it during breastfeeding
Dosage and method of use:
- If used to prevent heart attacks, the recommended dose is 75 – 160 mg taken once per day
- If used to prevent stroke, the recommended dose is 75-325 mg per day
- If used to prevent cardiovascular injuries in cases of angina patients, the recommended dose is 75 – 160 mg taken once per day.
- For use in the event of preventing blood clots from forming after heart surgeries, the recommended dose is 75 – 160 mg, taken once per day.
- As a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory: 300 – 600 mg every 4 – 6 hours, with a maximum of 4 grams per day.
- Fever and high temperature: 300 – 600 mg every 4 – 6 hours, with a maximum of 4 grams per day
Possible side effects when using:
- Swelling of the lips, face, throat, and tongue
Redness and rash
- Difficulty swallowing, headache, and dizziness
- Two sudden approaches and a fainting
- Unusual bleeding, such as coughing and coughing with blood
- Unusual blood in urine, stool, or vomiting
- Dysfunction of the kidneys and liver
To buy Aspocid tablets contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online,
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online,