AVENE CICALFATE Skin Cream for wounds and superficial burns is also an effective and multi-functional restorative cream that helps in treating dry, cracked skin, skin ulcers and sutures, thanks to its combination of copper sulfate and zinc sulfate, it works to regenerate and repair tissues and can also be used to treat babies from diaper rash
AVENE CICALFATE cream works on treating eczema, skin fractures, sutures, laser surgery ulcers and the effects of mosquito bites. It is also ideal for sensitive skin, treats infections of sensitive places, allergies, skin irritation and superficial wounds, eliminates annoying itching and treats cracked lips, as it does not cause any infections or acne No harmful chemicals
Advantages of Avene Cicalfate skin cream:
- It speeds up skin recovery, improves its texture, revitalizes, softens and calms the skin.
- Free from parabens and phenaxenol.
- Ideal for the sensitive skin of adults, babies and pregnant women.
- Treatment of ulcers resulting from laser surgery, dry, chapped skin and chapped lips.
- Treating baby rashes due to nappy change and eczema treatment.
- Helps remove thick skin layers on the surface of the skin.
- Treats redness and irritation of the skin.
- It works to get rid of annoying itching.
- It does not cause any sensitivity, acne or skin irritation.
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- It works to treat sensitive areas such as the vagina and mouth.
- Contains antioxidants that protect the skin.
- It contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and make up for any deficiency.
- It gives a clear look to the skin, more beautiful, and the necessary freshness and vitality.
- Contains a mixture of copper sulfur microns and zinc sulfate that strengthens and regenerates tissues.
- Contains Avene Thermal Spring Water that soothes irritation and is anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients of Avene Cicalfate skin cream:
Avene Aqua, Caprylic / Caprice Triglyceride, Paraffin Liquidum, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol,
Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquisostearate, PEG-22 / Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Sucrose, Aluminum Octasulfate,, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystallina Sera, Zinc Sulfate.
How to use Avene Cicalfate skin cream:
- Use the cream on clean, dry skin.
- A thick layer of cream is placed on the affected place.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin.
- Use twice daily.
- It is recommended to use the product for a treatment period of 3 months to get a more efficient and effective result.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Warnings when using Avene Cicalfate cream:
- This product is suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product.
- In case you suffer from a certain disease or medical condition.
- Do not use Avene Cicalfate skin cream if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
- It is not taken by mouth, nor should it be applied to open, dry, chapped, or sunburnt wounds.
Avene Cicalfate Skin Cream:
- Contact us via the site.
- Contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- Buy Avène Cicalfate skin cream at the best price in Egypt.
- Avene Cicalfate cream is dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy Avene Cicalfate Skin Cream now and enjoy our best offers and discounts.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your shine is our mission.
- Maintain the shine of your skin and make it strong, bright and supple with Avene Cicalfate Skin Cream.
- The price of Avene Cicalfate skin cream is affordable.