Avene Cold Hand Cream moisturizes, nourishes, and protects the skin from exposure to dehydration. It also contains a mixture of Evin thermal formula, pure white beeswax, and medicinal paraffin oil that works and helps to repair and moisturize the skin from dehydration and treat chapped hands and is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin. It is suitable for children, adults, men, and women
Avene cream is non-greasy as it is fast absorbing, moisturizes the skin deeply and spreads easily, and helps to repair cracked and dry skin as it works to renew skin cells and regulate the natural sebum secretion of the skin and sterilize it from any pollution, fungi or germs as it does not cause any infections, redness or irritation of the skin. Handles them
Avène Cold Cream Hand Cream Features :
- Works to lighten the color of the hands and nourish their skin.
- Do not clog the pores of the hands.
- Works to keep moisturizers on the skin of the hands and absorb it.
- A triple mix of water, humidifiers, and detergents.
- It helps to regulate the secretion of sebum inside the skin of the hands.
- It works to remove impurities, fungi, and bacteria from the skin.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin of the hands to increase its smoothness.
- It does not cause any skin sensitivity and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- It cleans the skin in-depth and removes dark brown spots and cracks in the skin.
- Soap-free and free of any chemicals for the skin.
- Free from parabens, phenoxyethanol, and inflammatory soaps
- It works to protect from harmful sun rays and sweating
- It contains vitamins and minerals necessary for the skin, which compensate the skin for any deficiency
- Suitable for pregnant women and women during breastfeeding.
Avene Cold Hand Cream Ingredients :
Avene thermal spring water, glycerin, mineral oil (liquid paraffin), caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Citrile alcohol, polymethyl methacrylate, glyceryl stearate, aluminum sucrose octasulfate, PEG-100 stearate,
Beeswax (Sera Alba), Benzlycol Acid. Cetearyl glucoside, cetyl alcohol, perfume (perfume), hydroxypropyl guar, sodium hydroxide, water.
How to use Avene Cold Hand Cream :
- A layer of cream is placed on the hands.
- Massage the cream until the skin absorbs it.
- It can also be applied to dry, cracked heels and elbows.
- Apply as needed.
- No rinsing required.
Warnings when using Avene Cold Hand Cream :
- This product is suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product.
- In case you suffer from a certain disease or medical condition.
- Do not use Avene Cold Hand Cream if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the eye contour area
- It is not taken by mouth, nor should it be applied to open dry, chapped, or sunburnt wounds.
Avene Cold Hand Cream :
- Contact us via the site.
- Contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- Buy Avene Cold Hand Cream at the best price in Egypt.
- Avene Cold Hand Cream is dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy Avene Cold Hand Cream now and enjoy our best offers and discounts.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your shine is our mission.
- Maintain the shine of your skin and make it strong, bright, and supple with Avene Cold Hand Cream
- Avene Cold Hand Cream price is affordable