Each One ml of BEBE-VIT Multivitamin Drops
- Vitamin A 1500 IU
- Vitamin D3 400 IU
- Vitamin E 5.0 mg
- Vitamin C 40.0 mg
- Vitamin B1 0,5 mg
- Vitamin B2 0,6 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.6 mg
- Nicotinamide 8,0
- Glycerine, Polysorbate 80, NaOH, HCl and Purified water.
- BEBE-VIT is a special, balanced formula of several
essential vitamins that play an important role in the
regulation of many biological processes and in the
prevention of vitamin deficiencies that may arise
during the normal growth in infancy and early
- Vitamin A: is essential for vision, growth,
epithelial tissue differentiation, reproduction.
Vitamin A also required for maintenance of
mucous membranes of the eyes.
- • Vitamin D3: control the intestinal absorption of
dietary calcium, the tubular reabsorption of
calcium by kidney, and in conjunction with PTH,
the mobilization of calcium from the skeleton.
- • Vitamin E: Is fat-soluble vitamin with actions
related to its antioxidant properties. Vitamin E
protects cellular constituent from oxidation and
prevents formation of toxic oxidation products.
- • Vitamin C: is a water soluble vitamin with
antioxidant properties. Its deficiency-symptoms
include impaired wound healing and collagen
synthesis, joint pain, anemia, an increased
susceptibility to infection.
- • Vitamin B1: the primary functions of thiamin
include metabolism of carbohydrates,
maintenance of normal growth, transmission of
nerve impulses, and acetylcholine synthesis.
- • Vitamin B2: is a water soluble vitamin with
- • Vitamin B6: has antineurotoxic activity,
immunomodulatory and mood-modulatory
- • Nicotinamide: may have antioxidant and
BEBE-VIT, taken once daily, ensures the coverage
of the recommended dietary requirements of
several essential vitamins for both infants and
- * For babies and toddlers to maintain normal and
- To encourage the normal development of bone
- To avoid and treat vitamin deficiency states.
- * In any case of increased demand for vitamins,
especially during infancy and early childhood.
- In growth disorders related to vitamin deficiency.
- * In decreased appetite and in malnutrition.
- * To improve immunity against various infections.
Dosage and Administration:
- Administration is by oral route.
- Dosage Regimen: According to the following, unless otherwise prescribed by the physician.
- Infants: one dropper (1 ml) once daily
** Volume taken by the calibrated dropper provided.
BEBEVIT drops can be added to juices.
- Not to be taken in cases of vit. A and vit. D
- Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) The only known adverse effects of vitamin D occur when excessive doses are taken.
- Adverse effects are not anticipated at the quantity present in BEBE-VIT multivitamin drops.
- Ascorbic Acid (C), Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine (B6), Riboflavin (B2) & Thiamine (B1): These water soluble vitamins are generally non toxic compounds with a wide margin of safety, the excess amount being rapidly excreted in the urine.
- Adverse effects are not anticipated at the quantities presenting BEBE-VIT drops
- Do not administer with other
- multivitamin preparations.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
- Precautions and Warning:
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store upright at a temperature not exceeding 25°c.
Instructions to Patient:
- Use the provided dropper.
- This is a medicament, keep out of reach of children.
To buy BEBE VIT ORAL DROPS contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.