Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream is natural, safe and effective cream. Lightens, calms and rejuvenates darkened skin in sensitive areas such as the bikini line, underarms and intimate area. For smooth, even-toned and blemish-free skin.
Beesline is a natural beauty laboratory based on the principle of apitherapy (bee treatment) and its rich resources: honey, beeswax, royal jelly, bee propolis, as well as fresh plant extracts, to take care of your skin in a safe and effective way.
We offer the consumer an effective alternative to chemical cosmetics, which negatively affect the skin and harm the human body in the long run.
Advantages of Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream:
Free of colourants, alcohol, hydroquinone, kojic acid, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicones or any substances of animal origin (except bee products).
Ingredients of Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream:
Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lumiskin, White Sapphire, Sesame Oil, Salt Lactic Acid, Beeswax, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Rosehip Oil, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, Parsley, Peel Willow and olive leaf.
Beeswax is a nutrient rich in vitamin E, which helps build cells, and in fatty acids that are identical to the lipids of the skin. Beeswax acts as an emollient and moisturizer, rejuvenating and softening the skin by restoring the moisture level and keeping it inside.
Boldo is a small evergreen tree, found in Chile and Peru. Diacetyl Boldene is extracted from the bark of this tree and is an effective antioxidant and cell protector. It brightens the skin by controlling the production of melanin and provides rejuvenating and anti-aging properties.
How to use Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream:
- Apply to the skin, after cleansing, with Vaseline Lightening Personal Care Soap or Personal Care Lightening Lotion.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin until completely absorbed.
- It can be used on the intimate area, bikini line and underarms.
- Warnings for using a whitening cream for sensitive areas
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product if you have a medical condition or disease.
- Do not use a lightening cream for sensitive areas if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our natural products
- Whatever you put on your skin is absorbed by the skin, we always strive to nourish your skin and keep it healthy from the inside out.
- That is why our products are natural: free from additives, colorings, artificial fragrances or any substances of animal origin, except for bee products.
- It is also free from harmful substances such as parabens, silicone, paraffin, petroleum, and others..
Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream:
- To purchase a whitening cream for sensitive areas, contact us through the website or contact our customer service via the hotline 19004 for requests or inquiries, and they will provide
- you with more details.
- Buy a whitening cream for sensitive areas at the best price in Egypt.
- Lightening cream for sensitive areas has been dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy a whitening cream for sensitive areas now and enjoy our best offers and discounts.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your brilliance is our mission