Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream
A cream that has double efficacy, as it brightens the skin, unifies its color and protects it from darkening and sun damage.
Beesline is a natural beauty laboratory based on the principle of apitherapy (bee treatment) and its rich resources: honey, beeswax, royal jelly, bee propolis, as well as fresh plant extracts, to take care of your skin in a safe and effective way.
We offer the consumer an effective alternative to chemical cosmetics, which negatively affect the skin and harm the human body in the long run.
Features of Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream :
Free of colourants, alcohol, hydroquinone, kojic acid, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicones, sulfates or any substances of animal origin (except bee products).
Ingredients of Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream :
Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Mineral Powder (Titanium Dioxide), Beeswax, Sesame Oil, Lactic Acid Salt, Vitamin E, Henna, Pumpkin, Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil. Wheat germ oil, nigella oil, olive leaf, parsley, lemon peel, licorice, lactic acid, carrot oil and royal jelly.
Beeswax is a nutrient rich in vitamin E, which helps build cells, and in fatty acids that are identical to the lipids of the skin. Beeswax acts as an emollient and moisturizer, rejuvenating and softening the skin by restoring the moisture level and keeping it inside.
Titanium dioxide is a mineral powder that is used as a colorant in cosmetics. They absorb ultraviolet rays, protecting the skin from burns and other sun damage. Because this powder absorbs the majority of UV rays, it has been approved by the (FDA) for use as a sunscreen in care products such as lotions and creams.
How to use Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream :
- Spread the cream evenly over the skin 15 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Reapply every two hours, especially after swimming and drying.
- Can be used under makeup and over your daily moisturizer.
- For double efficacy, use in addition to Beesline skin lightening products.
Warnings for using Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream :
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product if you have a medical condition or disease.
- Do not use sunblock or skin brightener SPF 50 if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our products are natural
- Whatever you put on your skin is absorbed by the skin, we always strive to nourish your skin and keep it healthy from the inside out.
- That is why our products are natural: free from additives, colorings, artificial fragrances or any substances of animal origin, except for bee products.
- It is also free from harmful substances such as parabens, silicone, paraffin, petroleum, and others..
Beesline whitening sun filter SPF50 cream :
- To purchase a sunblock and brightening cream SPF 50 Contact us via the website or contact our customer service hotline 19004 for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- Buy Sunblock cream and skin lightener, SPF 50, at the best price in Egypt.
- This brightening sunblock cream SPF 50 has been dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy sunblock cream and skin lightener SPF 50 now and enjoy our best offers and discounts.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your brilliance is our mission