Ingredients for Cetal:
- It contains the active ingredient “paracetamol”.
- Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines known as analgesics.
- It is used to relieve mild to moderate pain.
- It is also useful for reducing a high temperature (fever).
- One tablet contains 500 mg of the active ingredient paracetamol
- Cetal Tablets is available in a box containing 2 strips of 10 tablets
Indications for use of Cetal:
- Treating mild to moderate pain, including headache, migraine, neuralgia, dental pain, sore throat, and menstrual pain.
- Rheumatic pain relief.
- Relieving flu symptoms, fever, and colds.
- From 6 to 10 years old: half a tablet every 4 to 6 hours as necessary
- From the age of 10 to 12 years: one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as necessary
- From 12 to 15 years of age: one tablet – one and a half tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary
- “Do not take more than 4 doses per day.”
Cital dose for pain relief and fever reduction
Cital dosage tablets
For adults, the elderly, and children 16 years or older:
One or two tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
“The dose of the drug should not exceed 4 grams (8 tablets) per day.”
Side effects of Cital antipyretic medicine:
A medicine rarely causes side effects when taken as recommended, but if you experience any symptoms which you think may be caused by taking medicine, discuss them with your pharmacist or doctor.
Liver damage may occur in adults who take 10 grams or more of paracetamol.
To buy cetal tablets contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.