What does Clarinase contain?
Clarinase consists of two types of medicines:
- Loratadine: It is an antihistamine that remains effective for a long time
- Pseudoephedrine: This mimic substance reduces nasal congestion
- It is worth noting that the body works to produce histamine as a reaction to a substance that causes allergies to the body, but loratadine helps reduce histamine, so that the second substance comes to relieve nasal congestion and obstruction.
Common uses of Clarinase
- This medication is usually prescribed by a doctor in order to treat the symptoms of allergic reactions, especially seasonal ones, which
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Watery and itchy eyes.
- This drug is usually sold in pharmacies without a prescription,
- however it is worth consulting your doctor before deciding to use it.
Situations in which you should not take Clarinase
There are some cases in which this drug should be avoided, due to
the side effects it may cause, and they are:
- If you are allergic to this drug or its ingredients (previously mentioned)
- If you have glaucoma
- If you suffer from problems urinating
- If your blood pressure is too high
In case of severe problems in the blood vessels
- If you suffer from an overactive thyroid gland
- If you are taking or have taken a MAO inhibitor for depression
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless the benefits outweigh the risks
- Children under twelve years of age.
- It is also important not to take the medicine after the expiration date or if the medicine package was damaged at the time of purchase.
Before taking medication
- It is important to inform your doctor in case you suffer from an allergy to the medicine before taking it or any other medicines, and it is also necessary to inform him about any food allergy you suffer from.
- Besides, you should inform your doctor if you suffer from these health problems:
- Eye problems such as high eye pressure
- Bowel obstruction
- Heart disease
- Problems with bladder and urination.
- If you are over sixty years of age, you should inform your
- doctor, as the elderly become more sensitive to some types of medicines.
Do not take medicines with Clarinase
- In addition, it is necessary to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, even those sold without a prescription, as some medicines should not be taken with Clarins, including:
- Heart and blood pressure medications
Tips for taking clarinese
Here are the following most important tips to keep in mind when taking this medication:
- Things you must do: Tell all your doctors, including the dentist, that you are taking Clarins, and you should also inform your doctor immediately after your pregnancy.
- Things you should not do: Do not give this medicine to anyone else, even if their symptoms are the same as those you have. If you feel a drug while taking the medicine, you should never drive a car.
As for the side effects that may appear as a result of taking this medication, they include the following:
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth
- a headache
- Of course, it is necessary to inform the doctor if these or other symptoms appear.
To buy Avene soap with cold cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online