Installation for Closol
Each 1ml of Closol Solution contains 10mg Clotrimazole.
Benzalkonium chloride, aeropropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, cytostearyl alcohol.
Indications for use of Closol
It is used as a topical treatment for fungal infections caused by Candida albicans and tinea versicolor due to Malassezia vivir.
How to use Closol
- Rub enough solution into the affected areas and around the skin twice a day, morning and evening.
- There is usually a noticeable improvement in the relief of itch symptoms during the first week of treatment.
- If there is no improvement after using Closol for 4 weeks, the diagnosis should be reconsidered.
Contraindications to Closol use
- Closol is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to Clotrimazole
- It is contraindicated to use topical antifungals in patients who have previously had hypersensitivity to any of the components of the medicine.
Side effects of Closol
The body can tolerate clotrimazole well, but in some cases some of the following side effects may occur:
Skin sensitivity or general irritation, pink rash, redness, tingling, peeling, blisters, itching, urticaria, burning sensation, edema.
Precautions while using Closol
- The solution should only be used externally.
- Do not spray the solution near the eyes or the mucous membrane area.
- Treatment should be stopped if irritation or sensitivity appears, and contact a specialist doctor.
- All the information mentioned is intended to assist in the safe use of the medicine. Also, the information may not contain all possible side effects.
- The patient is advised to use the medicine for the duration of the treatment suggested by the specialist doctor, even if the symptoms disappear.
- Inform the doctor if there is no improvement within 4 weeks of using the treatment.
- Inform the doctor if any signs of skin irritation appear (itching, redness, peeling, burning, blisters, swelling).
- Avoid any sources of infection or re-infection.
Use in pregnancy
The use of clotrimazole has not been well studied during the first trimester of pregnancy. Therefore, it is preferable to use Clotrimazole when needed only on small areas of skin and under medical supervision during the first trimester of pregnancy.
It is not known whether this medicine is excreted in breast milk. Since many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when clotrimazole is used in conjunction with lactation. It should not be placed on the mother’s breast.
Use for children
The safety and efficacy of clotrimazole has been demonstrated in children when used as previously indicated at the recommended dose.
To buy Closol spray contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.