Active ingredient: diclofenac sodium
- Diclofenac sodium has anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties to increase the therapeutic response in rheumatic diseases, and this is represented in the great relief of pathological phenomena and symptoms such as reducing the feeling of pain when resting or moving and relieving joint stiffness in the morning and reducing joint swelling.
- Diclofenac sodium relieves pain caused by trauma or inflammatory conditions associated with surgical operations, and also works to relieve pain when moving and reduce tumors and fluid accumulated in the inflamed areas after surgery.
Cases of severe inflammation, degenerative forms of rheumatism, cases of joint or vertebral stiffness, osteoarthritis, and spine inflammation.
Acute attacks of gout.
Pain resulting from trauma, surgery, inflammations and swelling, and after dental and orthopedic surgeries.
Mothers or inflammatory cases of obstetrics and gynecology.
Severe pain in ear, nose and throat infections such as tonsillitis.
The general rule refers to the necessity to determine the amount of the dose individually so that the lowest effective dose can be reached in the shortest possible period of time.
The dose is from 1 – 2 tablets per day. The daily dose should not exceed 2 tablets.
How to use:
The tablet is taken with a sufficient amount of water without chewing, preferably before eating.
Restrictions of use:
- Religious patients are hypersensitive to the active ingredient of the medicine.
- An ulcer, bleeding, or perforation in the stomach or intestine.
- The last three months of pregnancy.
- Acute hepatitis, kidney failure, or heart muscle failure.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 14.
To buy Diclac contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.