Indications of DISFLATYL
- It is used in treating conditions where a buildup of gases in the digestive system is a problem. This occurs in:
- met ingestion of air (swallowing, erucatateonervosa) in women. About menopause and some neurotic men.
- True gastric distension occurs in many forms of stomach disorders, and the latter includes cases in which fermentation occurs as in the case of the twelve pyloric forms of functional disorders of the stomach.
- Intestinal distension, that occurs in: – Colon dysfunction associated with constipation, especially in cases of irritable bowel syndrome.
Active Ingredient of DISFLATYL
Each tablet contains: Silicon Dioxide 2 mg. Activator Dimethylpolysiloxane (Dimethicone) 40 mg.
How to use
1-2 tablets to be chewed after meals and at bedtime. Prior to radiography, DISFLATYL should be taken in this way for 2-3 days.
- People who suffer from hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the medicine, such as simethicone, should not be used.
- The medicine may cause drowsiness so avoid using it while driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Consult your doctor before using Disflatyl tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is also contraindicated in patients suffering from kidney failure or liver dysfunction.
To buy DISFLATYL tablets contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.