Elevit PRONATAL 30 film-coated tablets:
- 12 vitamins, 7 minerals and trace elements
- For pregnancy and lactation
Dose For Elevit Pronatal:
- Unless otherwise indicated by your doctor, adult women should take one (1) tablet at breakfast-time together with their breakfast drink.
1 tablet contains
- Vitamin A (3600 IU) 1080 mcg
- Vitamin B1 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B2 1.8 mg
- Vitamin B6 2.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 4.0 mcg
- Vitamin C 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (500 IU) 12.5 mcg
- Vitamin E 15 mg
- Biotin (Vitamin H) 0.2 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 10 mg
- Folic acid 0.8 mg
- Nicotinamide (B3) 19 mg
B– 7 minerals and trace elements:
- Calcium 125 mg
- Magnesium 100 mg
- Phosphorus 125 mg
- Iron 60 mg
- Copper 1 mg
- Manganese 1 mg
- Zinc 7.5 mg
This is a medicament
- A medicament is a product which affects your health and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
- Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sold the medicament.
- The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks.
- Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed.
- Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.
To buy ELEVIT PRONATAL contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.