- Diclofenac Epolamine 12.92mg (Crosponding To Diclofenac Sodium 10mg)/ 1gm
Flector 1% topical gel 25 gm
- Diclofenac is an analgesic, a medicine that relieves pain.
- Diclofenac belongs to a group of analgesics called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Diclofenac has been used for over 30 years in Australia.
- Diclofenac is the active ingredient , which are available in oral (tablet and liquid capsule) and topical forms (applied to the skin).
Flector 1% topical gel 25 gm is used to treat pain and inflammation of muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments, due to sprains and strains, sports injuries (eg. tennis elbow) and soft tissue rheumatism (eg. bursitis; tendinitis).
- Adults and children over 12 years: rub the gel gently into the affected area.
- Apply three or four times each day.
- The amount you will need will depend on the size of the affected area.
- Usually an amount ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut will be enough.
- Use for up to two weeks, if needed.
Consult your doctor in the following cases
- If you are allergic to any of the components of the product
- In cases of pregnancy and lactation
- If you are taking any other medicines with the drug
- If you have other diseases
To buy Flector topical gel 25 gm contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.