- Fucidin Cream is an antibiotic. It is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infections such as impetigo and infected dermatitis. It relieves the symptoms of the infection by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
- Fucidin Cream should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- This medicine is for external use only and should be used regularly to get the most benefit from it. Don’t use more than you need as it won’t clear your condition faster and some side effects may be increased. The affected area should be clean and dry before application of the ointment.
- You must wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this medicine.
- It may cause burning sensation, skin irritation, itching and redness immediately following application over the affected area, as side effects of this medicine.
- However, these are temporary and usually subside on their own.
- Inform your doctor if they do not resolve or persist for a longer duration.
- Avoid direct contact of cream or ointment with your eyes.
- In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Don’t cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
USES OF FUCIDIN CREAM
- Bacterial skin infections
BENEFITS OF FUCIDIN CREAM
In Bacterial skin infections
- Fucidin Cream is an antibiotic medicine which works by stopping the growth of infection causing bacteria on your skin.
- It prevents the synthesis of essential proteins necessary for survival of bacteria. It is effective against skin infections such as boils, impetigo and infected hair follicles.
- It may also be used to treat infections in small cuts or wounds on your skin.
- This treatment has few common side effects and should clear up infections within a few days, but you should keep using it for as long as it is prescribed.
SIDE EFFECTS OF FUCIDIN CREAM
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine.
- Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Fucidin
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE FUCIDIN CREAM
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
HOW FUCIDIN CREAM WORKS
- Fucidin Cream is an antibiotic.
- It works against bacteria that cause skin infections by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins necessary for survival of bacteria.
- Thus, it prevents the skin infection from spreading.
To buy fucidin cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.