ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF FUSI CREAM
EACH 100 ML cream contains : fusidic acid 2 mg .
INDICATION OF FUSI CREAM
- indicated either alone or in combination with systemic therapy in the treatment of primary and secondary skin infections caused by sensitive strains of staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus spp and corynebacterium minutissimum .
- primary skin infections that may be expected to respond to treatment with fusidic acid applied topically include : impetigo contagiosa , superficial folliculitis , sycosis barbae , , paronychia and erythrasma ; also such secondary skin infections as infected eczema dermatitis , infected contact dermatitis and infected cuts / abrasions , acne vulgaris , boils , infected wounds .
DOSAGE OF FUSI CREAM
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
- adults and children : uncovered lesions : apply gently , three or four times daily .
- Covered lesions : less frequent applications may be adequate .
CONTRA-INDICATION OF FUSI CREAM
- infection caused by non-susceptible organisms .
- In particular , pseudomonas aeruginosa .
- Fusi is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to fusidic acid and its salts .
To buy fusi cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.