In the ingredients
- Leon Sobol Hydrated Soytreat oll yellow Beeswax & Lacose Monohydrate mol shall by substance of anidrisorb 85/70, Glycerin Celatin, Ethylvanillin, Iron Ouide Red, tron Oxide Black
Pharmaceutical form Softgelatin capsule
Dose and Administration
One capsule daily preferably after meals
Vitamin B1 (thiamine Thomines the coentryme thiamine pyrophosphate) is associated with carbohydrate metabolism.
- Thiamine pyrophosphate its come in the oude pathway of glucose metabolism in thiamine deficiency, pyruvic and lactic acids accumulate in the tissues The pyruvation is inched in the both of richoline its conversion to acetyl co-enzyme A through a thiamine-dependent process in thiamine deficiency, therefore, there are effects on the system due either to the effect on acetylcholine synthesis or to the lactate and pyruvale accumulation Deficiency of thiamine results in fatigue, non disturbances, tachycardia, instability and neurological symptoms. Gross deficiency of thiamine (and other Vitamin B group fadors, leads to the condition ben ben Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine
Ribolovine is phosphorylated to flavine mononudeotide and flavine adenine dinudeotidk which act as co-erstymes in the respiratory than and
phosphorylation Riboflavine deficiency presents with ocular symptoms as well as lesions on the lips and at angles of the mouth
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxinel
ndouinc, once absorbed is rapidly converted to the co-enzymes pyridoxal phosphate and pyridoxamine phosphate which play an essential role in protes metabo
Convulsions and hypochromic anaemia have occurred in infants deficient in pyndoxine.
Vitamin B Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B is present in the body mainly as methylcobalamin and as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin.
- These act as co-entymes in the trans homocysteine to methionine in the isomerisation of methylmalony co-enzyme to succinyl co-enzyme and with folate in several metabolikpepe
Deficiency of Vitamin B interferes with haemopoiesis and produces megaloblastic anemia.
- Vitamin Ascorbic Acid
Vitamin C cannot be synthesized by man therefore a dietary source is necessary. It acts as a cofactor in numerous biological processes including the
proline to hydroxyproline in deficiency, the formation of collagen is therefore impaired. Ascorbic acid is important in the hydration of dopamine
in hydroxylations occurring in steroid synthesis in the adrenals. It is a reducing agent in tyrosine metabolism and by acting as andectron donor in
acid to tetrahydrofolic acid is indirectly involved in the synthesis of purine and thymine. Vitamin C also necessary for the incorporation of to
increases the phagocytic function of leucocytes it possesses anti-inflammatory activity and it promotes wound healing Deficiency can produce sure
swollen inflamed gums, petechialhaemorrhages and subcutaneous bruising. The deficiency of collagen leads to development of the wory ground bass
blood vessels are insecurely fixed and readily ruptured. The supportive components of bone and cartilage are also deficient causing bones to trade
become loose. Anaemia commonly occurs probably due to Vitamin C role in iron metabolism
- Vitamin D
Vitamin D facilitates absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus protects against musce weakness and is important in prevent and monis
- Vitamin E
- deficiency has been linked to disorders such as cystic fibrosis where fat absorption is impaired. It is essential to the normal function of the music
- Calcium is an essential body electrolyte. It is involved in the maintenance of normal muscle and move function and essential for normal cardiac function and the dog
of blood Calcium is mainly found in the bones and teeth Deficiency of calcium leads to dels osteomalacia in children and osteoporosis in the elderly
- Traces of copper are essential to the body as constituents of enzyme systems involved in oxidation reactions MAS
- is a constituent of enzyme systems, including those involved in lipid synthesis the tricarboxylic acid de and purine and indie metabolism boundto argome of the liver and activates many enzymes
To buy HAEMA CAPS contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online