Infinity Post Laser Gel is one of the Infinity range of post-laser skin care products.
It approximates in its composition to the cream only with different consistency.
The gel absorbs faster than cream, as well as refreshes the skin faster, and maintains skin moisture at a higher rate.
The post-laser gel increases skin hydration, protects against pain, irritation, and swelling, and reduces redness.
Laser operations are for therapeutic purposes aimed at skin peeling and deep skin regeneration.
For skin issues such as scars, acne, wounds, and burns.
Additionally, laser operations are done to get rid of fine lines and minor wrinkles and to improve skin texture.
When the laser beam is directed to the skin, it bestows an instant immense on skin.
Accordingly, the skin needs intense moisture in order to be able to regenerate skin cells quickly.
Properties of Infinity Post Laser Gel :
- Infinity Post Laser Gel works to reduce the feeling of pain and reduce irritation and inflammation.
- As we all know, there is no effective treatment for the skin without intense moisturizing.
- The better the moisturizer and emollient you treat your skin with, the higher the rate of cell regeneration.
- A laser session is a technique in which microscopic laser beam particles are subjected to micro areas of the skin.
- Infinity Post Laser Gel helps affected skin to heal scars, old burns, and wounds.
- As well as reducing the signs of skin aging, the skin effect of hormonal imbalance, sun burns, and spots.
- And also for treating acne, tightening wide skin pores, and much more.
- A large group of people resort to doing laser sessions to accelerate the rate of skin treatment to get rid of the existing scars and skin deformities.
- After the laser session, you start to feel a lot of pain, irritation and inflammation, which is a normal phenomenon.
- It is assumed that the laser session is followed by an intense routine of daily hydration throughout the day for your treated skin.
- Intense hydration is what will make you stand up to pain, as well as speed up the healing of skin cells.
- Moisturizing quickly restores the skin’s protective barrier.
- Moisturizing is one part of a three processes for purposes of skin hydration.
- One: Humectants: the removal of water from the second layer (Dermis) and deliver it to the first skin layer, (the epidermis).
- This results in an increased hydration rate of the external dead cells layer that encapsulate living skin cells.
- Leading to improving the complexion and appearance of the skin.
- Two: Emollients: This process creates a natural oily layer on the skin from the outside to lock in the skin moisture.
- This maintains a high rate of hydration.
- Three: Occlusives: This process creates a hydrophobic barrier on the skin and penetrates into the epidermal lipid layer to increase the skin’s effectiveness in retaining water inside.
- In doing so, the gel delivers superb moisturizing and protecting efficacy.
- Which ensures the speed of healing and improvement.
- It also helps to reduce pain completely, refresh the skin and make the skin look great after the healing process is complete.
- Infinity Post Laser Gel is rich in vitamins and natural extracts that protect the skin from infections and speed up the healing rate.
General Tips to Follow After Laser Sessions:
- Always consult with your doctor before doing home remedies post performing laser sessions.
- Do not be exposed to the sun for at least 5 to 7 days after the laser session.
- During exposure to the sun, it is always a must to use a sunscreen for sensitive or peeling skin (the doctor will guide you to choose the type that is appropriate for you).
- Make sure to clean your skin two to five times a day with a salt solution or diluted vinegar to prevent infection.
- Do not smoke (all types of tobacco) until fully recovered.
- Make an ice pack (not contact ice directly with your skin) to reduce swelling, irritation, and pain.
- Dry your face with gentle pressure (tapping) – manage your skin gently to avoid re-occurrence or manifestation of irritation or inflammation.
Usage Instructions of Infinity Post Laser Gel :
- Clean the skin first, as advised by your doctor, or follow the instructions in this article after consulting your doctor.
- Gently massage the gel, use an appropriate amount of gel to cover all irritated skin areas.
- Use the gel two to three times daily.
Ingredients of Infinity Post Laser Gel :
- HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL – HONEY- PANTHENOL – CHAMOMILE EXT – GREEN TEA EXT-ALOE VERA EXT -CALENDULA EXT- TRIETHANOLAMINE- DISODIUM EDITA.
Warnings When Using Infinity Post Laser Gel :
- If you suffer from a specific skin condition or disease, ask your doctor before using this product.
- Do not use Infinity Post Laser Gel if the seal is broken or missing.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- If you experience any adverse symptoms, stop using the product and consult your healthcare representative.
- Keep Infinity Post Laser Gel away from fire and high temperatures.
Infinity Post Laser Gel
- If you have any questions about the product, contact our Elite Pharmacy experts and they will provide you with more information and details.
- Buy the fast absorbing moisturizing gel at the best and cheapest price in Egypt.
- Buy the best Fractional laser moisturizer and enjoy the best offers and discounts instantly.
- All products at Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- All of our products come in new condition.
- We take pride in providing the best local and imported products to care for your beauty and to meet all your needs.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your Shine is our Obligation.