Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF, provides perfect protection for your skin + adding a delicate color making you not needing to use foundation cream
The sunscreen works to protect the skin from sun damage, as well as impart a special non-greasy gloss to the skin, which improves its complexion.
The Sun Block prevents harmful sun rays from penetrating into skin tissues, thereby reducing the rate of skin damage.
Sunscreen prevents skin aging, freckles, wrinkles, and fine lines.
It keeps skin hydrated and provides an outer layer that protects it from the sun and environmental pollutants.
It protects you during the day while maintaining the appearance of your wonderful skin flawless.
Properties of Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF:
- The Sunscreen works to protect the skin from the sun rays and environmental pollutants.
- It prevents harmful sun rays from penetrating deep into the skin layers.
- It also covers the skin with a protective non-greasy layer.
- It saves you from using a base for make-up or foundation cream because it adds color to your skin.
- It improves the appearance and texture of the skin.
- The importance of the sun block is primarily to prevent your skin from getting diseases or skin deformities.
- The sunscreen maintains youthful skin and prevents signs of premature aging.
- It prevents the overproduction of melanin pigments that cause freckles, dark spots, and melasma.
- It prevents skin burns, which cause wrinkles and losing skin elasticity.
- It works to reduce the risk of skin cancer resulting from exposure to sunlight.
- Sun exposure is especially dangerous for those with sensitive skin.
- Everyone must take good care of their skin, and those with sensitive skin must work on it intensively.
- Constant exposure to sunlight without proper protection causes dark spots, rapid skin discoloration, or freckles and melasma.
- Sun exposure without a protective layer exposes the skin to various types of damage.
- Such as the case of actinic keratosis, which is the peeling of the skin that occurs in the form of patches or spots on the skin.
- And the condition of solar elastosis, which damages the skin tissue, makes it lose its elasticity, and makes the eye corners’ wrinkles visible.
- This condition causes the skin to look dull or yellow, plus wrinkles, and makes the skin thick and rough.
- The sun rays eliminate moisture from the skin, change its natural color and mattify its luster.
- It also protects against the occurrence of various skin diseases.
- Protecting the skin is not a luxury, so using sunscreen is not the same as using makeup.
- Recent scientific studies have shown the extent to which the skin is affected by the sun and how much the sun is the main cause of many serious illnesses.
- Protect yourself and your family from the dangerous impact of the sun, as well as keep your appearance at its best.
- The Sun Block is fortified with Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant to protect the skin from disease.
Features of Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF:
- It has a smooth, non-greasy creamy consistency and adds color to skin complexion resembles foundation layer.
- Does not cause greasy look on the face.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Water resistant.
- It does not cause allergies.
- With SPF 50+.
- It works to prevent harmful sun rays from penetrating the skin tissue.
- Replaces the need for foundation.
- Fights the appearance of blackheads and reduces their accumulation.
- Prevents skin irritation and rash spots.
- Prevents the appearance of freckles, discoloration, and pigmentation.
- Protects the skin from premature aging.
- Reduces the rate of wrinkles, fine lines, and freckles.
- It increases the hydration of the skin and works to increase its smoothness.
- It increases the elasticity of the skin and preserves its youth.
- Reduces the rate of skin damage.
How to Use Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF:
- Sunscreen should be applied directly to the skin.
- Cleanse the skin that will be exposed to the sun thoroughly with water and lotion.
- Use enough amount of sunscreen and massage it in a circular motion on the skin.
- Apply the sun block at least half an hour before exposure to the sun to get the maximum protection.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients of Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF:
- OCTOCRYLENE + AVOBENZONE + BISOCTRIZOLE + BEMOTRIZINOL + DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE + CYCLOPENTASILOXANE + DIMETHICONE + PANTHENOL + CITRIC ACID + VITAMIN E + GLYCERIN.
Warnings When Using Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF:
- If you suffer from any specific medical condition consult your dermatologist first.
- Do not use the product if seal is missing or broken.
- keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep it away from fire and high temperature.
- The cream does not cause allergies, but if it happens, contact the expert team of Elite Pharmacies.
Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF
- If you have any question regarding Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF.
- Then contact our experts at Elite Pharmacies and they will provide you with all the information and details.
- Buy Sunblock Infinity care tinted at the best and cheapest price in Egypt.
- Purchase the best sunscreen and enjoy the best gifts and discounts now.
- All of our products are 100% original.
- All products come in brand new condition.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline, your Shine is our Obligation.
- Tinted Infinity Sunblock 50+ SPF will always protect and preserve the beauty and youth of your skin.