ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF LAMISIL CREAM 15MG
tebinafine hydrochloride .
INDICATION OF LAMISIL CREAM 15MG
- fungal infections of the skin caused by dermatophytes such as trichophyton (e.g. t. rubrun , t. mentagrophytes , t. verrucosum , t. violaceum ), microsporum canis and epidermophyton floccosum , e.g. tinea pedis , tinea corporis or tinea cruis .
- pityriasis versicolor (tinea versicolor ) , due to pityrosporum orbiculare ( also known as malassezia furfur ) .
- in addition for lamisil cream : fungal infections of the skin caused by yeast , mainly those of the genus candida (e.g. candida albicans ).
DOSAGE OF LAMISIL CREAM 15MG
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
- usual dosage : adults and children over 12 years : lamaisil can be applied 1-2 times daily , depending on the indication .
- The affected skin area should be cleaned and dried throughly before the application .
- The cream and dermgel should be applied in a thin layer to the affected skin and the surronding area and rubbed in lightly .
- in the case of intertriginous infections ( submammary , interdigital , intergluteal , inguinal ) , the application of the cream and the dermgel may be covered with a gauze strip , espicially at night .
- usual treatment regimens : cream : tinea pedis ( interdigital ) , tinea corporis / cruis : once a day for one week tinea pedis plantaris ( mocassin – type ) : twice a day for two weeks .
- cutaneous candidiasis : once or twice a day for two weeks .
- dermgel ( tinea corporis l cruris : once a day for one week . pityriasis versicolor : once a day for one week .
- the efficacy and safety of lamisil dermgel has not been investigated in the mocasin type of tinea pedis ( planter afflication ) .
- relief of clinical symptoms usually occurs within a few days .
- irregular use or premature discontinuation o treatment carries the risk of recurrence .
- if there are no signs of improvement after one week , the diagnosis should be verified .
- the efficacy of lamisil cream has not been investigates in patients with tinea pedis who have concomitant severe onychomycosis .
- special dosage recommendations : elderly patients : there is no evidence to suggest that elderly patients require different dosages or experience side – effects different to those in younger patients .
- children : the safety and efficacy in children below the age of 12 years has not yet been systematically tested .
- children below the age of 5 years should not be treated with lamisil because of the lack of clinical experience .
OVER-DOSAGE OF LAMISIL CREAM 15MG
CONTRA-INDICATION OF LAMISIL CREAM 15MG
- hypersensitivity to terbinafine or to any of the excipients contained in the cream , dermgel .
To buy LAMISIL cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online