Indications for Levcet
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
- Allergic Conjunctivitis.
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria.
Dosage & Administration for Levcet
- Levcet fast melt tablet is taken orally before or after meal, can be swallowed with water & or place the tablet on the tongue abd it dissolves quickly so you don’t need water to swallow it.
- It is recommended to take the daily dose one single intake.
- The recommended daily dose for & adults & children above 6 years is 5 mg tablet.
- Patients with Hepatic Impairment: No dose adjustment is needed.
- Patients with Renal Impairment: The dosing intervals must be individualized according to renal & function.
Contraindications: & History of hyper sensitivityto for Levcet
levocetirizine or any other consitiuents of the formulation or any & piperazine derivatives.
Pregnancy & Lactation for Levcet
- Levocetirizine like other drugs should not be used during pregnancy.
- Levocetirizine is expected in breast milk, it should not be administered when breast-feeding.
To buy Levcet cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.