Excellence Creme natural brown is a triple dye that covers 100% of gray hair as it takes care of hair color, the scalp and moisturizes it after each use. With its formula enriched with Pro-Keratin and Collagen knowing for its firming properties leaves the hair feeling replenished.
Benefits of Using Excellence Creme
- Covers 100% of grey hair
- Rich in collagen
- Rich in Pro-keratin
- Rich in Ceramide
- Triple dye care
- Moisturize the hair
|PROPYLENE GLYCOL||LAURIC ACID||
SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE
|SODIUM METABISULFITE||CI 77891|
How to Use Loreal Creme
- First, apply L’Oreal Paris Pre-Color Treatment to freshly washed and dried hair. This helps protect your hair from the chemicals in hair color
- Leave it on for 5 minutes without washing it off.
- Mix L’Oreal Paris Developer Crème and Permanent Color Crème in the bottle.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- in 20 minutes, rinse your hair with cold water until the water runs clear.
- Then apply half the amount of L’Oreal
- Paris Hair Treatment to your hair and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Then rinse it with water.
- You can use the other half of the conditioner after two weeks to restore the shine of your hair.
- First do a skin test 24 hours before use
- In case of allergy don’t use the product
- Consult your doctor in case of any allergy
- Avoid direct contact with the skin
- Avoid exhaling the product directly