- Miconaz Gel is used to get rid of oral fungi that cause infection and inflammation.
- Mekonaz Gel is allowed for adults and children over four months of age.
- Miconaz Gel is characterized by the fact that it does not contain side effects that cause problems swallowing in infants.
Pharmacological composition of Miconaz Gel:
Each 100 gm of Miconazole contains 2 gm of Miconazole.
Indications for use of Mikonaz Gel:
• It is used to treat fungi related to the mouth and pharynx, which cause infection.
• Treatment of ulcers in the inner lips that appear between the teeth and the lips.
• The fungi appear in the form of white-colored infections related to the mouth and tongue and cause pain when swallowing, especially for the infant, and it is treated with Miconaz Gel, and in some cases it requires the entry of antibiotics to increase the effectiveness of Mikonaz Gel and get rid of fungi.
Contraindications to the use of Mikonaz gel:
• Miconaz gel should not be used for those suffering from sensitivity to the active ingredients of the medicine.
• If there is a defect in liver function.
• It is not allowed for infants under 4 months of age, as it exposes them to the risk of suffocation.
Side effects of Miconaz gel:
Miconaz gel is a medical preparation that rarely causes side effects, but there are some cases that have side effects, such as:
• Swelling of the face, tongue, and throat.
• Redness of the face, itching, hives, and a rash.
• Sores on the skin, eyes, mouth and genitals.
• breathing difficulties. Dry mouth, nausea and vomiting.
• In the event that these symptoms appear, the treatment should be stopped immediately and the doctor should be informed.
The recommended dose for Miconaz Gel:
• The usual adult dose: apply one or two tablespoons to the affected area 4 times during the day, after meals and before bedtime.
• The usual dose for children over 6 years of age: rub a spoonful of 5 ml 4 times daily.
• The usual dose for children between 2 and 6 years: a spoonful of 5 ml is rubbed twice daily.
• The usual dose for children between 4 feelings and up to two years: apply half a spoonful twice daily.
To buy Miconaz oral gel contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.