Composition for Miconaz cream
Cream: Each 100 gm contains:
Active ingredients: miconazole nitrate (micronized) 2 g.
Inactive ingredients: Ceto-macrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, paraffin oil, paraffin wax.
Powder: Each 100 gm contains:
Active ingredients: miconazole nitrate 2 gm.
Inactive ingredients: those powder.
Miconaz Cream is used in the following cases:
Treating skin or nail infections caused by fungi, including yeasts and some bacteria. The infection may appear on: 1. the trunk. 2. Hands or feet. 3. The scalp or the outer ear.
• Miconaz works to eliminate fungi and associated bacteria that may be present. Infections of the vagina and the skin around the vagina (signs of this infection include itching, redness, and white secretions). • Miconaz works by eliminating the fungi that cause the infection and some bacteria that may be present as well.
Contraindications to the use of Mikonaz:
If you are allergic to miconazole, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, or other similar antifungal medicines. Do not use this medicine if the above applies to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Miconaz.
• If any allergic conditions or skin irritation occur, the treatment should be stopped. • Avoid using Miconaz in the eyes. • Public health standards must be monitored to control any source of infection or recurrence.
Dosage and method of use for Miconaz:
Rub the cream gently into the affected area and the surrounding skin with clean fingers. Do not apply Miconaz cream in or near the eyes - it is intended for use on the skin and nails only. personal cleanliness. • Unless the affected skin is on your hands, wash your hands with soap and water after using the cream. • Washing your hands after using the cream prevents you from spreading the infection to other parts of your body or to other people. Do not allow others to use the flannel or towel. This will prevent them from getting infected. • Clothes that come into contact with the affected skin must be washed and changed frequently. Daktarin is a non-greasy cream that should not stain clothes
• adult dose
• The general dose is twice daily for one to four weeks.
For skin infections:
• Use the cream twice a day – once in the morning and again at night.
• Continue to use the cream for at least 7 days after all signs of infection have gone.
For nail infections:
• Use the cream once or twice a day.
• Continue to use the cream for 10 days after all signs of infection have cleared up.
Side effects of Miconaz:
- Rash or hives, severe irritation, redness or sores on your skin.
- These could be signs of a severe allergic reaction.
- Feeling of burning, itching, redness, or a rash on the skin. Local irritation in the treated area.
- This is much milder than the allergic reaction.
To buy Miconaz cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.