ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF MOTILIUM 40 TAB
One film-coated tablet contains 10 mg domperidone.
Relief of the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
- Take oral MOTILIUM 15-30 minutes before meals. If taken after meals, absorption of the drug is somewhat delayed.
- When MOTILIUM is for non-prescription, the following dosing information applies: Adults and adolescents 12-60 years of age and weighing ≥ 35 kg : Take as 10 mg administered up to 3 times a day to a maximum daily dose of 30 mg.
Adults > 60 years of age: Patients older than 60 years of age should consult their physician before taking MOTILIUM .
Infants and children < 12 years old: MOTILIUM should not be administered to infants and children < 12 years old unless prescribed for use.
Symptoms of overdose may include agitation, altered consciousness, convulsion, disorientation, somnolence and extrapyramidal reactions.
- There is no specific antidote to domperidone, but in the event of a large overdose, gastric lavage within one hour of ingestion, as well as the administration of activated charcoal, may be useful. Close medical supervision and supportive therapy is recommended.
- Anticholinergic or anti-Parkinson drugs may be helpful in controlling extrapyramidal reactions.
- MOTILIUM is contraindicated in the following situations: Known hypersensitivity to domperidone or any of the excipients.
- Prolactin-releasing pituitary tumor (prolactinoma).
To buy motilium tabs contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.