1. What Mr. Bear Syrup is and what it is used for:
Mr Bear syrup is a multivitamin supplement
2. Before you use Mr.Bear Syrup
- a. Don’t use Mr. Bear Syrup: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product.
- b. use special care with Mr.Bear Syrup: Don’t use Mr.Bear for long period in doses higher than those specified, with renal calculus or in Boeck’s disease without medicinal advice. Occasional yellow discoloration of the urine after intake of Mr.Bear syrup is attributed to vitamin B2 content and therefore completely harmless.
- c. Using other medicines, herbal or dietary supplements: Doses in excess of those indicated, especially with concurrent use of vitamin D preparations other than Mr. Bear Syrup, may lead to vitamin D over dose.
- d. Taking Mr.Bear Syrup with food and drink: You can use Mr.Bear Syrup at any time of the day with or without food.
- e. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Mr.Bear contains vitamin A, so pregnant women and women in whom pregnancy is not excluded should consult her doctor before start using this product
- f. Driving and using machines: There is no effect on driving or using machines while using Mr.Bear Syrup.
3. How to use Mr.Bear Syrup:
- Always use Mr.Bear Syrup exactly as your doctor or health care provider has told you.
- You should check with your doctor, health care provider or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose in children above 3
years & adults: 10 ml daily
- a. The specified recommended daily intake must
not be exceeded or passed.
- b. If you forgot to use Mr.Bear Syrup:
Use the dose when you remember and don’t use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects:
Can have a laxative effect if consumed
5. How to store Mr Bear Syrup:
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store the product in its original container
- Don’t store above 30°C in dry place
- Don’t use Mr Bear Syrup after the expiry date which is stated on the bottle
- Valid for 30 days after first use
- Don’t use Mr Bear Syrup if you notice any change in odor or color.
6. Mr.Bear Syrup Composition:
The active substances are
Each 10ml contains:
- Retinol Palmetate eq, to 600mcg Vitamin A
- Cholecalciferol 1 MIU/gm eq. to Vitamin D3 (200 LU.)
- Thiamine hydrochloride eq. to 0.6 mg Vitamin B1 0.76266 mg
- Riboflavin-5 Phosphate Sodium eq. to 0.8 mg Vitamin B2 1.016 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride eq. to 0.7 mg Vitamin B6 0.8508 mg
- Ascorbic Acid 60mg
- Dl-alpha- Tocopheryl acetate (1000 IU/gm) eq. to 5 IU Vitamin E 5 mg
- Niacin 9 m Pantothenic acid 4 mg
To buy MR.BEAR contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online