- Each 2 ml ampoule contains
- Active ingredients:
- Vitamin B 1 (Thiamine Hel) 200 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hel) 100 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1 mg
- Monothioglycerol, Sodium
- Hydroxide & Water for injection
- Neuroton is indicated for:
- Prevention and treatment of
- deficiency of vitamin B1, B6 or B12
- Adjuvant therapy in neurological disorders peripheral neuropathies, diabetic polyneuropathy, beriberi , acute or chronic neuritis, polyneuritis, trigeminal
neuralgia, and cervicobrachial neuralgia
- Neuroton injection shall not beused in cases under suspicion of Hypersensitivity to any of the above ingredients.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Neuroton ampoules injected preferably (deep intramuscularly intragluteal).
- For severe & milder
- cases: 2 to 3 ampoules per week.
- Patients treated with L-Dopa should not take high doses of pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) as pyridoxine reduces the effects of L-Dopa.
- In individual cases sweating, tachycardia and skin reactions accomplishes with itching and Urticaria have been described.
- In rare cases hypersensitivity reactions may occur.e.g.
- after parenteral application of vitamin BI exanthemas, difficulties to breathe, and conditions of shock may occur.
- Individual cases of drug induced eczema and urticaria have been reported after parenteral vitamin B12 application.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 25°C
- Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
To buy Neuroton Ampoules contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.