Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to:
- Animal hair a dander.
- For external use only.
- Do not use. If you are sensitive to any ingredients of this product.
Warning and precautions:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart diseases.
- High blood pressure.
- Narrow angle glaucoma.
- Trouble urinating.
- When using this product for a long period, it may cause dryness and rebound hyperemia.
When using this product:
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily causing light sensitivity.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Do not use , if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Overuse may cause more eye redness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts.
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed. Get medical help. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Dosage and administration:
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over:
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day.
- Children under 6 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation.
To buy Nostamine contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.