Each capsule contains:
- Zinc sulphate heptahydrate 110 mg (equivalent to 25 mg elemental zinc).
- Zinc belongs to the group of essential trace elements
- Zinc is essential to normal functions of cells, tissues and organs in human body
- This is due to its function as the metal moiety of important enzymes such as alkaline phosphatase, Alchohol dehydrogenase and digestive enzymes.
- Also, it regulates DNA and RNA polymerases, thymidine kinase & ribonuclease.
It is used as a supplement for treating and/or preventing diseases or symptoms associated with zinc deficiencies such as:
- – Acrodermatitis enteropathica
- – Acne vulgaris
- -Delayed wound healing
- – Falling of hair
- – Chronic leg ulcer & Aphthous ulcers
- – Chronic prostatitis
- – Zinc depletion during total parenteral nutrition.
- – Senile dementia
- – Furunclosis
- – It also promotes healing of gastric ulcer, relieves abdominal pain in patients
- -with acute intermittent porphyria and produces a beneficial results in patients
- -with rheumatoid arthritis.
- – It is used in distorted taste and smell perception
PREGNANCY AND THE NEONATES:
- – Low serum-zinc concentrations during pregnancy might be a sign of zinc
deficiency with associated risks to mother and fetus
- – In rare cases octozinc may cause mild gastro-intestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting. In such cases, reduce dosage or discontinue to control symptoms
- – Patients should be instructed not to exceed the prescribed dosage
- – Octozinc is preferred to be taken after meals
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
- – Tetracycline absorption may be impaired by zinc.
- – Bran products and diary products may decrease zinc absorption
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- The average adult dose is 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by the physician
- – Two strips, 10 capsules each.
- – Do not store above 30°C, keep dry.
THIS IS A MEDICAMENT
- Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
- – Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sold the medicament
- The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks.
- Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.
- Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor,
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
To buy OCTOZINC CAPSULES contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.