Indications/Uses FOR OLFEN GEL
Topical treatment of pain, inflammation & swelling eg, after sprains, contusions & strains. Supportive topical treatment of musculoskeletal rheumatic disorders.
Dosage/Direction for Use FOR OLFEN GEL
Apply 2-4 g tds-qds. Max: 15 g daily.
Contraindications FOR OLFEN GEL
Hypersensitivity to aspirin or other NSAIDs. 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
Special Precautions FOR OLFEN GEL
- Avoid occlusive, air-impermeable bandages.
- Avoid contact w/ skin lesions, open wounds, eczematous skin, eyes & mucosa.
Adverse Reactions FOR OLFEN GEL
Itching, reddening, swelling, papulae, formation of blisters or skin desquamation.
To buy OLFEN GEL contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.