ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF OTAL DROPS
EACH 1 ML CONTAINS : framycetin sulphate micronized eq. to 3 mg framycetin , gramicidin 0.025 mg , dexamethasone micronized 1 mg , cinchocaine hcl 10 mg eq. to 9.0394 mg cinchocaine .
INDICATION OF OTAL DROPS
otitis externa .
DOSAGE OF OTAL DROPS
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
- adults (and the elderly ) and children : two or three drops instilled into the ear three or four times daily .
- Treatment duration should be short ( not to exceed 7 days ) .
OVER-DOSAGE OF OTAL DROPS
- long-term intensive topical use may lead to systemic effects .
- Oral ingestion of the contents of one bottle (up to 10 ml ) is unlikely to lead to any serious adverse effects .
CONTRA-INDICATION OF OTAL DROPS
- otitis externa should not be treated when the eardrum is perforated because of the risk of ototoxicity .
- Hypersensitivity to framycetin sulphate , dexamethasone , gramicidin or to any of the excipients .
To buy OTAL DROPS contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.