What’s Pantogar and when is it used?
- Pantogar is indicated as a hair and nail therapeutic in diffuse hair loss and brittle nails.
Pantogar acts through the bloodstream to the cell metabolism so it supplies the hair and nails builders
that are necessary for maintaining health and strengthening supply.
Pantogar contains vitamins of the B group, amino acids, minerals and trace elements.
- Vitamins of the B group, such as pantothenic acid, thiamine and p-amino benzoic acid which are essential for scalp and hair
- The pantothenic acid plays a particularly important role. A deficiency of pantothenic acid can lead to
increased hair loss and premature graying.
- Medicinal yeast has a high content of vitamins, essential amino acids, minerals, trace elements and
enzymes. It is a natural source of vitamins B group.
Cystine is an amino acid that is largely responsible for the construction of keratin that promotes the growth of healthy hair and nails.
- Keratin is a sulfur-rich protein that forms the main component of hair and nails.
- Pantogar demonstrated in various tests about the improvement of hair quality as The tensile strength
and the surface structure of hair are positively influenced by Pantogar and it enhances the natural hair
- Pantogar makes the hair more resistant to mechanical effects (intense combing, brushing,
backcombing), chemical damage (bleaching, dyeing, perming) and against excessive exposure to heat
by hair dryer, heated hair curlers, X-rays or UV irradiation, intensive sun or solarium exposure.
- Pantogar is used in various hair and nail growth disorders alone or with externally applied measures
liniments, massages, etc.) and,
- where appropriate treatments of the primary disease: hair loss as a result
of diseases, metabolic disorders, vitamin deficiency, poisoning, radiation damage, fatigue, stress
situations, hair loss as consequence of drug treatment as anticoagulant, cell growth-inhibiting, blood
lipid lowering agents, hair loss of unexplained cause, hair loss during the second half of pregnancy, in
childbirth, during breastfeeding, hair loss as a result of drug treatment with oral contraceptives with
doctor’s prescription, Hair structural damage (damaged, thin, inelastic, brittle, fragile, gloss, colorless
- Preventive treatment against premature graying.
- Pantogar is Not for nail infections or nail growth disorders.
- Pantogar shows in patients with brittle and splitting nails a decrease in breakage and an increase in the
elasticity of the nails.
What precautions should be taken?
- Pantogar is not indicated in a scarred and circular hair loss or in androgenetic (hereditary hormonal) or
ordinary alopecia or normal male pattern bladness, in this cases Pantogar effect will cause a strengthen-ing of the remaining hair.
- Pantogar does not influence facial hair or arm and leg hair, as they are regulated by other growth
- The natural moulting causes of hair loss is about 50-80 hairs per day. Only when the number of hairs lost
- per day exceed this threshold so it is a pathological hair loss.
- If the hair loss is in a highly progressive way, a doctor or a health care professional should be consulted,
since these diseases may be signs of specific systemic diseases.
When should Pantogar not be used?
- Should not be used in Patients with known hypersensitivity to any component of Pantogar.
Take special care when taking Pantogar
- If you are being treated with a sulfonamide drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist if you can continue
treatment with pantogar and how you should use it.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are suffering from any other disease, have allergies or taking other
medicines internally or externally.
Can Pantogar be taken during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- Based on previous experience, no risk for the child if Pantogar is given with the correct application. No
Systematic scientific studies have been conducted.
- As a precaution, you should not take any medicine during pregnancy and lactation or you can ask doctor or pharmacist for advice.
How to use Pantogar?
- The slow formation of hair and nail and the specific nature of hair and nail growth disorders, require a
regular, prolonged and earliest use of Pantogar.
- Unless otherwise prescribed: the usual dose for Adults 1 capsule 3 times daily, children from 12 years 1
capsule 1-2 times with main meals and with some liquid. The usual duration of treatment is 3-6 months.
- First result of Pantogar is usually visible after 3-4 months. if necessary The treatment may be continued
- Pantogar is suitable for diabetics.
- Pantogar should not be used in children under 12 years.
- Keep pantogar with its package insert or the doctor prescription. If you find that the medicine is too weak or too strong, talk to your doctor or pharmacist druggist or with your doctor, pharmacist or druggist.
What side effects can Pantogar cause?
- Taking Pantogar can cause the following side effects: Gastro-intestinal complaints such as heartburn,
nausea, flatulence, diarrhea and abdominal pain are possible.
- Rarely: intolerance reactions such as sweating, increase heart rate (tachycardia), rapid pulse, skin
reactions with rash, itching and known urticaria. in addition, it has been reported in association with the
use of Pantogar about dizziness, headache, vomiting, heart palpitations, and skin redness.
- If you notice any side effects that are not described here, you should consult your doctor, or pharmacist
What is included in Pantogar?
1 capsule contains:
Active ingredients: 60 mg of thiamine nitrate, 60 mg of calcium pantothenate, 100 mg of medicinal
yeast, the 20 mg of L-cystine, 20 mg of keratin, 20 mg of p-aminobenzoic acid.
colloidal silicon dioxide,
Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose PH 102, talc, magnesium stearate, polyvidone
To buy Pantogar contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.