Prisoline eye and nasal drops Active Ingredients :
- Naphazoline hydrochloride ( 50 mg / 100 ml ).
- Chlorpheniramine maleate ( 50 mg / 100 ml ).
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Purpose :
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Uses :
- Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass animal hair and dander ( Red Eye ) (other drugs used for similar conditions: Prisoline zinc eye drops).
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Warnings :
- Do not use Prisoline Ophthalmic & Nasal Drops for period exceeding 5 days.
- Prolonged use of the product may cause some side effects as dryness and rebound hyperemia ( rhinitis & medicamintosa).
- If you experience eye pain. changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a physician.
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
- lf you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if imprinted seal on cap is tom, broken or missing, or if imprinted seals on top and bortom flaps are not intact and completely legible.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- Narrow angle glaucoma.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye. Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- You may experience a brief tingling sensation after purring drops in eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Warning of benzalkonium chloride :
- May cause eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with soft contact lenses.
- Remove contact lenses prior to application & wait at least 15 minute before reinsertion.
- Known to discolour soft contact lenses.
To buy Prisoline eye and nasal drops contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.