Royal vit a containe (per capsule);
- Highly concentrated standardized ginseng extract (equivalent to 200 mg of Genuine panax ginseng root).
- 33.3 mg Royal jelly Lyophilised (equivalent to 100 mg of fresh royal jelly) PABA
- Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate
- pollen 50 m Iron
- Calcium Vit A 2000 LU.
- Vit B1 15 mg
- Phosphorus Vit B2 4 mg
- Copper Vit B6 1 mg
- Vit B12 5 mg
- Vit D
- 200 IU.
- 30 IU
- Vit PP(Nicotinamide)
- Folic Acid
- Cal. Pantothenate
- Şoya Lecithin
Royal vit. G. restores physical and mental activities and increases the body resistance to
This is due to the well balanced integrated and synergistic action of its components:
- The Ginseng extract, with its stimulant and “adaptogenic” action on the physical and mental
performance, as well as its action to prevent cholesterol deposits in the blood vessels.
- The Royal Jelly, claimed to restore vitality and to combat chronic degenerative diseases
specially in old age.
- The Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate with its favourable (but not over-stimulant) action on
the brain functions and the mood.
- Pollen, used to build up physical strength, to restore energy, and to counteract fatigue,
anorexia and mental tension.
- The vitamins, minerals and trace elements are in dosages to cover the daily requirements,
and to overcome their deficiency due to physical and mental exertion
- Reduced physical and mental efficiency, such as fatigue and exhaustion, depression,
paramnesia, inability to concentrate, loss of sleep, senile rigidity, tremor, senile pruritus,
senile cachexia and other symptoms of advancing age.
- Physical and mental stress situation, such as loss of concentration, rapid tiredness, and
reduced performance. It is generally used to increase stamina
- Specific involution processes (female and male climacteric, depressive parathymic
conditions, irritability, dystrophy of skin, nails and hair).
- As adjuvant in the case of hyperlipidemia, reduced carbohydrate tolerance, arthritic-
osteoporotic complaints, low-calory foods (e.g. unbalance or insufficient nutrition, diets and
slimming cures), retarded convalescence (after illnesses, infection, operations, radio-
Royal vit. G. does not contain sugar and is suitable for diabetics. In some cases of senile
diabetes, an improvement of the pathological carbohydrate intolerance was found. In such
cases the daily dosage of antidiabetic preparations may be reduced under medical
- One capsule daily or as prescribed by physician.
- Keep in a cool place at temp. not exceeding 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
(This is a medicament)
- A medicament is a product which affects your health and its consumption contrary to instruction is dangerous for you Sinctly lollow the doctor’s prescription the method of use.
- and the instruction of the pharmacist who sold the medicament
- The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks Do not interrupt the treatment pened without consulting your physician
- Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor