Sanosan Sun SPF50 for Kids to protect your baby’s skin from sun damage. Safe for infants thanks to aloe vera extract, vitamin E, and panthenol to protect your child’s skin from sunburn damage and maintain the moisture of the internal skin and protect it from drying out, no matter how long he stays in the sun. Immediate protection immediately after applying it to the skin. – Water-resistant with maximum protection from UV rays (according to European Union specifications) – Easy to absorb thanks to the high-quality protein milk – Alcohol-free – Free of formaldehyde – Free from preservatives and dyes Suitable from Age 1 to 10 years
Features of Sanosan Sun SPF50:
- Protects baby’s skin from the sun’s rays.
- Safe for babies thanks to aloe vera extract.
- Protects the baby’s skin from sunburn and maintains the moisture of the inner skin.
- Complies with EU specifications.
- Made in Germany.
- Easy to absorb thanks to high-quality protein milk.
- Free from preservatives and dyes.
- Sun Milk Ingredients for Kids SPF 50.
- Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E, and Panthenol.
How to Sun Milk for Babies with SPF 50:
It is done under the supervision of the attending physician or by following the instructions in the inner leaflet attached to the product.
Warnings for the use of Sun Milk for children with SPF 50
Consult a dermatologist before using the product if you have a medical condition or disease.
Do not use Sanosan Baby Sun Milk if its seal is missing or broken.
Store away from heat or high temperatures.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the intense noon sun.
- Apply a generous amount of sun cream before going out in the sun. The less the cream is used, the less effective the protection is provided.
- Reapply the cream regularly to maintain protection, especially after getting into the water, after dehydration, or after sweating.
- Protect children and infants from direct sunlight and use protective clothing and sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF 25+). Even sunscreens with a high protection factor.
- cannot provide complete protection from UV rays.
- Even when using sunscreen, you should not spend too much time in the sun with your child. Every time the skin is burned, this causes long-term damage and should therefore be
- Excessive sunbathing is a serious health hazard.
- Avoid contact with clothing – this product may stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash off the sunscreen well after sunbathing.
Sanosan Sun SPF50:
- To purchase Sunmilk for Kids with SPF 50, contact us via the website or contact our customer service hotline 19004 for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more
- Buy at the best price in Egypt.
- Sunmilk Kids SPF 50 has been dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy now and enjoy our best offers and discounts.
- With ElitePharmacyOnline.