1- SANSOIMUNE Composition
- Each 5 ml contains 100mg
- Echinacea Purpurea dry root extract
- equivalent to 4% polyphenols (Echinacoside) 25mg
- Ascorbic acid 13.2mg
- Zinc Sulfate heptahydrate
- (equivalent to 3mg elemental Zinc)
- The product contains sodium benzoate 7mg/5ml
- Echinacea Purpurea Is a perennial medicinal herb with important immune-stimulatory properties, especially the alleviation of cold symptoms Ascorbic acid
- Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine, and certain neurotransmitters.
- Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue, which plays a vital role in wound healing
- Vitamin C is also an important physiological antioxidant and has been shown to regenerate
other antioxidants within the body, including alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)
- In addition to its biosynthetic and antioxidant functions, vitamin C plays an important role in immune function and improves the absorption of nonheme iron the form of iron present in plant-based foods.
- Insufficient vitamin C intake causes scurvy, which is characterized by fatigue
- or lassitude, widespread connective tissue weakness, and capillary fragility Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron, which is needed for red blood cell production
- Zinc is involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism.
- It is required for the catalytic activity of enzymes It plays a role in immune function.
Dietary supplement used to:
2- in the alleviation of cold symptoms.
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10ml) two times daily or as prescribed by the physician
- Children from two years: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) once daily or as prescribed by the physician
5-Precautions & Warnings:
- bersensit pertensity to plants of the compositae (asteraceae) family.
- reactions (skin reactions) As with all immunostimulants, not recommended in case of autoimmune diseases.
- The duration of continuous treatment should not exceed 8 weeks.
- If Pregnant , nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
• Not to be taken for patients who take immunosuppressants or who did organ transplantation In large doses, it cause laxative effect due to the presence of sorbitol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
To buy SANSOIMUNE SYRP contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online