ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF SEPTRIN TAB
Septrin contains: Trimethoprim. Sulfamethoxazole .
Indications of Septrin
- Septrin is used in cases of urinary tract infections caused by Escherichia coli bacteria, but in this case it is preferred, in addition to the medicine Septrin, to use an antibiotic from the quinolones group.
- In cases of sore throat and almonds, but in this case, it is preferable to use an antibiotic from the penicillins group with the medicine Septrin, as it treats travelers’ diarrhea due to the bacteria Escherichia coli.
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully . They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box
How to use
- Adults: Fort 800 mg is one tablet twice daily or two 400 tablets twice daily.
- The medicine must be taken with food or milk.
To buy SEPTRIN D.S contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.