Each 5 millimeter (after preparation) contains:
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 27,437 mg
(Equivalent to 10 mg Zinc ions)
- Sulfurzinc is a source of zinc ions and is a major component of many enzymes in the body, which include basic phosphatase, lactic dehydrogenase, as well as DNA polymerase enzymes, as well as the importance of zinc in the formation of the immune system’s function.
- Zinc deficiency may occur as a result of an incomplete diet or as a result of an imbalance in absorption, as well as as a result of severe losses resulting from injuries, burns, and cases of protein loss.
- Zinc improves the absorption of water and electrolytes, as supplying the body with zinc prevents frequent diarrhea.
- Zinc stimulates wound healing and maintains the normal growth and natural moisture of the skin, as well as the senses of smell and taste.
• It is used with dehydration solution in acute and severe diarrhea. • In cases resulting from zinc deficiency. • Other uses: Wilson's disease, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as arthritis associated with psoriasis. • Immunodeficiency diseases, where zinc helps to control the prevention of recurrence of infection, especially in cases of Down's syndrome.
Cases of hypersensitivity to zinc.
The side effects:
Rarely, gastrointestinal disturbances may occur (abdominal pain, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, stomach irritation) These symptoms can be reduced by taking the medicine during or after meals.
• Zinc reduces the absorption of: Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Norfloxacin, Ofloxacin, Tetracycline, Iron, Penicillamine, Trientine. • It reduces zinc absorption when used with any of: tetracycline, calcium salts.
Warnings and precautions:
• Zinc accumulation may occur in cases of kidney failure. • Taking zinc for long periods of time may lead to a deficiency of copper in the body. • The use of zinc during pregnancy and lactation requires a comparison of the desired benefits with the range of potential risks.
Method of use and dosage:
Note: It is recommended to take the medicine with or after food to avoid disturbances in the digestive system.
In cases of diarrhea:
Infants less than 6 months: 10 mg of elemental zinc (5 ml) daily.
Infants older than 6 months: 20 mg of elemental zinc (10 ml) daily.
Treatment should be continued for 10-14 days to reduce the duration of the disease and alleviate its symptoms.
In cases of zinc deficiency and other uses:
• Children under 10 kg: 22.5 mg of elemental zinc (11.25 ml) in divided doses daily. • Children 10-30 kg: 22.5 mg of elemental zinc (11.25 ml) 1 to 3 times daily. • Children older than 30 kg: 45 mg of elemental zinc (22.5 ml) 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by the doctor.
To buy Sulfozinc Powder contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.