Each capsule contains:
- Thioctic acid (alpha lipoic acid) 300 mg
- Benfotiamine 40 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 250 mcg
- Thioctic acid is a biologically occurring substance which acts as a cofactor in the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, the alpha ketoglutarate-dehydrogenase complex, and the amino acid hydrogenase complex.
- Reduced levels of thioctic acid have been found in patients with liver cirrhosis, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis and polyneuritis.
- During the metabolic process thioctic acid may be transformed from its oxidized form(with the disulfide bridge in the molecule) to its reduced dihydroform with two free sulfide groups.
- Both forms have strong antioxidant effects, they protect the cell from free radicals that result from intermediate metabolites or from the degradation of exogenous molecules and from heavy metals .
- Dihydrolipoic acid also scavengers superoxide radicals and hydroxyl radicals and prevents lipid peroxidation.
- Thioctic acid delays the onset of motor hexacarbon-induced neuropathy, and dihydrolipoate protects neurons against ischemic damage by inhibiting accumulation of free oxygen radicals in cerebral tissues.
- Diabetic polyneuropathy, diabetic retinopathy, neuritis,
polyneuritis, neurodegenerative diseases, optic neuritis, neuralgia of the spinal nerves, especially facial paresis, cervical syndromes, low back pain, herpes zoster, sciatica, encephalopathies, for the prevention and
treatment of deficiency of vitamin B1, B12, post-influenzal neuropathies.
- 2-6 capsules daily in divided doses according to the severity of the case and physician’s prescription, it should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Symptoms of paraesthesia may temporarily worsen at the start of therapy CONTRAINDICATIONS:In suspected hypersensitivity towards any of the Ingredients, otherwise no other contraindications are known
- The dose must be adjusted in diabetic patients as thioctic acid may have an additive effect to insulin as well as other
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
- Animal studies have not demonstrated teratogenic effects, there are no available adequate studies in humans, therefore thioctic acid should only be used if the benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the fetus.
Store below 30° C & protect from light. Keep out of reach of children’s
To buy THIOTACID COMP contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.