- Vetocetamol can be prescribed without a prescription, but it must be taken with caution to get the best results.
- Please keep the leaflet as you may need it again
- If you have any questions, talk to the pharmacist
Phytocetamol is used to relieve pain in cases of headache, migraine, back pain, rheumatic pain, toothache, and menstrual pain. It also treats pain and high temperature associated with colds and influenza.
The drug contains two active ingredients
- – Paracetamol is a pain reliever and a fever reducer
Caffeine helps increase the potency of paracetamol
- Precautions before using Vetocetamol
- Do not use Vetocetamol if you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine, or any of the other inactive ingredients.
- If you are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol
- Ask a doctor before using Vtocetamol
- If you suffer from any kidney or liver disease, or if you suffer from liver disease as a result of excessive alcohol consumption
If you are taking other medicines
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking
- Vetocetamol if you are using other medicines such as metoclopramide, domperidone (for dizziness or vomiting), cholestyramine (to lower cholesterol).
- If you are taking anticoagulant medications such as warfarin and need to take a pain reliever daily, talk to your doctor because there is a risk of bleeding.
- Separate doses of Vetocetamol can be taken while taking an anticoagulant
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- The drug is not preferred during pregnancy or lactation, because it contains caffeine
How to use Phytocetamol
For adults and children over the age of 12 years
- The dose is 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not repeat the dose more than the specified dose (every 4 hours). Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Do not take more than the specified dose.
- Do not use for children under 12 years old
- Avoiding too many caffeine-containing drinks such as tea, coffee, and infidels from caffeine can cause difficulty sleeping tremors and a feeling of discomfort in the chest.
- A specialist should be consulted in the event that a dose exceeds the limit authorized by the specialist doctor
- See your specialist if the headache symptoms persist
To buy Vetocetamol contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.