1. Vit A, Vit. C, Vit. E
are powerful antioxidants protecting the body from active free radicals which may cause damage of some organs
2. Vit A:
Play an important role in vision development & increase the body immunity
3. Vit B Complex: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12:
Play an important role in normal body metabolism & energy
production Protect against some kinds of anemia & vitamins deficiency.
4. Vit. D & Calcium:
Which are very important for bone & teeth formation, & Ca++ very important for blood clotting, muscle contraction & nerve transmission
Very important component of the blood to prevent & treat iron deficiency anemia.
1. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct where the intake of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal.
2. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in conditions where the absorption of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal eg. malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease and fistulae short bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease, and where concurrent medication decreases vitamin and mineral absorption.
3. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in convalescence from illness, eg, where anorexia or cachexia exists and following chemo-or radio-therapy.
4. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in convalescence from surgery e.g. where nutritional intake continues to be inadequate.
5. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct for patients on special or restricted diets, eg. in renal diets and where several food groups are restricted in therapeutic weight-reducing diets.
6. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct where food intolerance exists, e.g. exclusion diets.
7. As an adjunct in synthetic diets, e.g. in phenylketonuria, galactosemia and ketogenic diets.
Dosage & administration:
– From age 6 months to 2 years: 2.5 ml/day
– Above 2 years: 5 ml/day.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
1. GIT disturbances (nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea)
2. Excessive intake may impart a greenish colour to urine due to excessive intake of vitamin B complex.
1. The presence of neomycin reduces the absorption of vitamin A
2. Vit. B6 reduce the effect of levodopa
3. The effects of vit. D may be reduced in patient taking barbiturates, or anticonvulsants.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Contact your physician before using this product.
Precautions & warning:
- Do not take high dose to avoid toxic effect specially vit A & vit D.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
- Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
To buy VITAMOUNT SYP contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online