voltaren SR is used in the treatment of:
- Rheumatic and non-rheumatic arthritis.
- Voltaren SR is used in cases of bone fractures and fractures as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory.
- The drug helps relieve menstrual pain in women.
It treats cases of herniated disc and spondylitis between the vertebrae of the spine.
- The drug is used in the treatment of gout that leads to arthritis due to the deposition of uric acid inside the joint.
Voltaren SR damage:
- The patient may become short of breath
Feeling sleepy after using the medicine
- Taking Voltaren SR may cause itching of the skin and swelling of the face, eyes, and extremities
- Disturbances in the stomach and digestion may be harmful to the medicine
- Inflammation and ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
The drug, diclofenac, reduces the manufacture of
- prostaglandins, which act as a protective layer on the stomach wall from stomach acid.
The feeling of headache, dizziness, and lightheadedness
- The drug, diclofenac, reduces the manufacture of prostaglandins, which act as a protective layer on the stomach wall from stomach acid.
- The feeling of headache, dizziness, and lightheadedness
- There may sometimes be a rise in liver enzymes
- Breakdown occurs in red blood cells and platelets, which leads to anemia and blood flow
- Blurred vision or blurred vision.
Contraindications to the use of Voltaren:
- The medicine should not be taken unless after consulting a specialist doctor.
- It is contraindicated for those suffering from insufficient liver function, such as patients with liver failure or hepatitis.
- Those who have hypersensitivity to one of its components should not be taken.
- Refrain from using the medicine for patients with stomach ulcers
- The drug should not be used in severe cases of anemia and low blood platelets.
- It is prohibited to use the medicine in severe asthma
- It is contraindicated for those suffering from heart failure or chronic diseases
Use of Voltaren SR:
- The specific dosage of Voltaren varies according to each person’s condition.
- The usual dose starts from 50 mg per day in some simple cases, and the dose may increase and up to 150 mg per day in cases of non-rheumatic arthritis.
- The dose used for rheumatoid arthritis may be as high as 200 mg per day.
To buy voltaren SR contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.