Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
- Fish oil 1200 mg (contains at least omega-3 fatty acids min. 50%)
- .dl-Alpha tochopherol acetate 19 mg Equivalent to 19 I.U. Vitamin E
Zandros is a dietary supplement to help in regulation of lipids profile.
Dosage & administration:
one capsule daily with meals or as directed by physician
Precautions & warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contraindicated with hypersensitivity to omega 3 ethyl esters or fish allergy
- Interaction may occur between fish oil supplements & Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Herbs such as garlic (Allium Sativum) & Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) such interaction might be manifested by increase susceptibility to bruising, nose bleeding, hemoptysis, hematemesis, hematuria and blood in the stool.
- Most who take fish oil supplements and the above drugs or herbs do not suffer from these problems, and if they occur, they are rare; If it occured the dose should be lowered or is discontinued
- Fish oil supplements should be used by children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers only if recommended and monitored by physician.
- Because of the possible antithrombotic effect of fish oil supplements, hemophiliacs and those taking warfarin should exercise caution in their use.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C in a dry place.
To buy ZANDROS Tablets contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.