Zero frizz triple butter conditioner is a combination of Shea Butter, Mango, and Cocoa Butter add volume and density to weak hair and make it frizz-free, adding a moisturizing and softer effect to the hair. Specially designed to get rid of frizzy and coarse hair.
The formula is perfectly suitable for damaged, and sensitive hair. It nourishes the hair from the follicles to the ends and prevents hair from frizziness and split ends.
Zero frizz triple butter conditioner benefits
- Eliminates the problems that cause hair damage and dryness.
- Moisturizing hair to make it soft and silky.
- Hair coarse treatment.
- Detangling hair and easy combing.
- Make hair look more healthy and shiny.
- Triple butter formula to provide maximum smoothness.
- Eliminate hair fading.
- Provides hair with the necessary vitamins.
- Building an outer layer of protection for the hair so that it is not exposed to dryness and damage again.
- Strengthen hair follicles.
- Prevent split ends.
- Make hair smooth and flowy.
- Shea Butter: Moisturize and rejuvenate the hair follicles and scalp, as well as prevent breakage and split ends.
- Mango Butter: Protect hair from sun damage, moisturize and treat split ends, maintain a healthy scalp and nourish dull-looking hair.
- Cupuacu Butter: Soften the hair, increase its luster, treat damaged and dryness, and get rid of dandruff, and increase the production of oils naturally in the scalp.
How to use
Please follow the following steps when using Zero Frizz Triple Conditioner until you reach the desired result effectively:
- Apply an amount of conditioner after using the shampoo on damp, wet hair.
- Gently massage well into the hair and scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse hair well with water.
Zero frizz triple butter conditioner Price
- Not recommended for use by those under 12 years old.
- This product is suitable for all hair types.
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product.
- Do not use Triple Zero Frizz Shampoo if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- keep away from the reach of the children.