- Zithrokan is indicated for infections caused by susceptible organisms in lower respiratory tract infections including bronchitis and pneumonia, in odontostomological infections, in skin and soft tissue infections, in acute otitis media and in upper respiratory tract infections including sinusitis and pharyngitis.
- (Azithromycin is generally effective in the eradication of streptococci from the oropharynx, however, data establishing the efficacy of azithromycin and the subsequent prevention of rheumatic fever are now available at present).
- In sexual transmitted diseases in men and women, zithrokan is indicated in the treatment of uncomplicated genital infections due to chlamydia trachomatis.
- It is also indicated in the treatment of chancroid gonorrhea , concurrent infection with Treponema pallidum should be excluded. Azithromycin is indicated either alone or in combination with rifabutin, for prophylaxis against Mycobacterium avium-intracellular complex (MAC) infection, an opportunistic infection prevalent in patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus.
- Azithromycin is indicated in combination with ethambutol for the treatment of disseminated MAC (DMAC) infection in patients with advanced HIV infection.
Posology and method of administration:
- Oral azithromycin should be administered as a single daily dose.
- The period of dosing with regard to infection is given below, Administration of azithromycin capsules following a substantial meal reduces bioavailability by at least 50% .
- Therefore, in common with many other antibiotics, each dose of the capsule should be taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after food.
To buy Zithrokan contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.