BI PROFENID Indications
- They are derived from the analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of Bio-Profenid, The importance of the manifestations of intolerance to which the medicine gives rise, and its place in the range of anti-inflammatory products currently available.
- They are limited, in adults and children from 15 years, to:
-long term symptomatic treatment:
- chronic inflammatory rheumatism conditions including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis( or related syndromes such as Fiessinger-Leroy-Reiter syndrome and psoriatic arthritis).
- Of certain painful and disabling arthroses.
-Short term symptomatic treatment of acute attacks:
- Abarticular rheumatism such as scapula humeral periarteritis, tendonitis, bursitis,
- Microcrystalline arthritis.
- Acute benign post-traumatic affections of musculoskeletal system.
- Treatment of the migraine crisis with or without aura.
BI PROFENID Dosage :
- Long term symptomatic treatment:
150 mg per day, either one single-dose tablet or two doses of half-tablets.
- Short term symptomatic treatment of acute attacks:
- 300 mg per day, ie tow tablets of 150 mg in 2 divided doses.
- Treatment of the migraine crisis:
- It is recommended to take the treatment as early as possible, from the beginning of the migraine crises.
- Begin the treatment with one half-tablet of BI-PROFENID (75 mg) per crisis.
- The efficacy is generally significate within 2 hours after taking the treatment.
To buy BI PROFENID contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.